- Hazard Exclusion Zone Studies
- Public Outreach and Education
- Expert Testimony
- LNG Shipping Trade Simulations
- Plant Life Expectancy Studies
- Facility / Equipment Due Diligence Studies
- Vapor Handling Evaluations
- Deep Water Ports according to 33CFR
- Waste Heat/Waste Cold Utilization
- Liquefaction Cycle Design or Selection
- Pretreatment System Performance Optimization Analysis
- Gas Supply / Demand Studies
- Gas Supply Alternatives
- Non-Traditional LNG Production Concepts
- Landfill (LFG) Liquefaction
Owner’s / Lender’s Engineer
- FEED Oversight
- FEED / EPC Pre-Qualification, Bid Preparation, Selection, Negotiation
- Detailed Design Oversight
- Construction Inspection and Oversight
- Emergency Response Manual Development
- Feasibility of Concept
Production Engineering and Consulting Services
CH·IV International can provide all the engineering support needed to take a client through the steps necessary to evaluate viability of owning and operating an LNG production facility
LNG Consulting Services
SELECTED COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
Process simulation software customized by CH·IV specifically for natural gas and LNG/LPG applications. Suited for conceptual design studies as well as verifying detailed work performed by others.
Natural Gas Interchangeability
Internally developed program based on A.G.A. Bulletin 36. Suitable for determining blending, injection and/or extraction requirements for imported LNG.
BREEZE® Modeling Software
Predicts LNG vapor dispersion from LNG spills, thermal radiation flux from LNG fires and numerous other impacts of air emissions, fires and explosions.
Calculates total energy of LNG cargoes. Enhanced by CH·IV.
LNG shipping / rail trade simulator (used for fleet, tank, and end-use and vaporization sizing calculations). Developed by CH·IV.
Hub & Spoke ModelTM
Computer model of “grass roots” LNG program based on new natural gas liquefaction plant(s), LNG trucking / barging-based distribution and multiple end-use applications (power plant, industrial, vehicular, local gas distribution, etc.). Developed by CH·IV.
Custom LNG Applications
Based on client-specific specifications.